Thursday, June 19, 2008

The First Truly Disturbing Thing So Far This Week That I Witnessed in My Office Building

The award goes to......

As I waited to get on the elevator after picking up an iced tea from the restaurant downstairs, I was joined by two fellow office building workers. One was a morbidly obese woman who was carrying a Costco sized jar of off-brand mayonnaise. Half-eaten. The other was a man carrying a Nikon SLR camera in one hand and a package of Pampers in the other. I boarded the elevator with them only to find that we were all headed to the same floor. Upon disembarking from the elevator, their journeys were thankfully shorter than mine was. Because they each went straight into their respective gender's bathrooms. Each with what I am hoping and praying were items from a scavenger hunt in their hands.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.myspace.com/thetheaterfire

New Album! New Video, and songs posted!

Please be our friend.

We like you...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that couple, they also have the best yard sales ever.

Two Tone said...

Hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Half eaten mayo, I just barfed a little in my mouth...