Tuesday, April 10, 2007




From the FoxSports article on the Mavs clinching the #1 seed in the NBA last night:


Nowitzki and Stackhouse were Dallas' leading scorers in a 96-86 victory over the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday night that sealed the top seed this postseason, then coach Avery Johnson announced right away that they wouldn't be joining the club on a road trip to Minnesota.

"I told them if I see them on the plane, I'll fine them," Johnson said.


If Stack and Dirk have the night off, someone should let them know that they are welcome to come watch the game at my place. But they have to bring the beer. And not that Bavaria shit because it's not like you're gonna fool me into thinking that you shelled out a lot on some fancy imported Bavarian ale. That shit's always on sale.

No comments: