Monday, February 18, 2008

oops!



When I said all that stuff about starting this blog to prove that Keith Van Horn was important and special, I certainly didn't mean it in this kind of way. I didn't know that he would be the missing part of the puzzle that causes us to lose Devin Harris and DeSagana Diop (and Hassell) for Jason Kidd. Damn you, Keith Van Horn! I take it all back. I was only a fan of yours in an ironic, tongue-in-cheek way.

Prediction #1:

Losing Diop will end up being a huge problem for us. Rebounds? Forget about those.

Prediction #2:

Jason Kidd's ego will come into play in a negative way at some point. (Courtesy of Captain Obvious)

Prediction #3:

The instant gratification that this deal seems to be aiming to ensure will end up not being quite so, well, gratifying.

Prediction #4:

Devin Harris will end up being a very sweet deal for someone, if not immediately for New Jersey.

Prediction #5:

Police called out to investigate a domestic dispute between Kidd and ______________ at Kidd's gated Frisco home.

If my foam ROWDY LOUD AND PROUD finger could be bent to make either a thumbs down or a middle finger, it would be doing so right now.

No comments: