Thursday, May 14, 2009

Well, Pack Up the Truck (Again)

Another Mavs season over. And you know what? I’m not sad. I mean, yeah I would have loved to have made it to the Western conference finals. Or the NBA Finals. But come on folks, don’t be spoiled babies. We got our asses handed to us in the first round two years in a row. This time we got our asses (pretty much ) handed to us in the SECOND round. That’s improvement. Honestly, bitching over the fact that there was a bad call in Game 3 is pointless. It shouldn’t have been close enough to let a bad call decide the game. The season is over. I had fun. Mathematically speaking, there’s only 3 teams in the Western conference who are better than us. And that’s being generous to Houston. Don’t be sad sacks of poo, Mavs fans. Save that for Cowboys season.

And with that, I’m off to Frisco to witness amateur baseball at its most amateurish. The soothsayers at Taco Joint have this hot opinion about the outcome of tonight’s game:

No comments: