Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sorry



Alright, I guess he doesn't suck. He's not the "New Keith Van Horn" after all.

I do love the fact that right before the All-Star break, the Mavs reveal that some dude (as Croshere must have been known prior to this game) from the bench may just be able to come off the bench and score more than 30 points. While I would not suggest that Dirk start doing roller derby on his days off, I do feel more confident than ever in the Mavs bench.

My words are being eaten right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loser (is that right?).

BEARLUBE 4 EVA

amandacobra said...

michael doesn't get basketball because his euro-brain is too fey and effete. therefore he is forced to care about things as trivial as manchester united.

zing!

ps - this kind of tension is what fuels bearlube.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i meant to say: I am happy to see this because I was just about to write "Amanda: two words: AUSTIN CROSHERE"

Anonymous said...

I am the new Michael Van Horn. Boing.