Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The Photo-tastic Blog Entry!



Avery says that when the Mavs blow big leads it's because they start playing like the Harlem Globetrotters and forget about defense. I saw the Harlem Globetrotters at camp when I was 8 but later that day I also saw the people who bend iron bars between their teeth and tear phone books in half. So by the end of the day, I had a picture of myself posing with a very tall man who could dribble three basketballs at once AND a piece of a hot water bottle that a man had blown up by mouth until it exploded. But I digress...

Non-game related rant #2: If the MVP race is really down to Steve Nash v. Dirk Nowitzki, I would like to direct the jury's attention to Exhibit A ("Short Hair"):



Steve "Make-a-Wish" Nash

VS.



Dirk "Unfortunate Pose" Nowitzki

Verdict: Dirk for MVP

Tonight's game (in a "We Didn't Start the Fire" kind of way):

Dampier hurt, just sore knee
Mbenga hurt, right knee mystery
Dirk goes over thirty
Pau Gasol in misery
Miller needs a Hair-dini
At halftime I went to buy a Slurpee
By the time I got back home the Mavs lead had gone from 20 to 7

I will be blogging about Friday's game from my Blackberry since my little worker bees The Theater Fire will be playing at Granada with Baptist Generals. So if either of the following sound like your idea of a good time:
a) a good night out watching some killer bands OR
b) having a beer with someone who is furiously typing on a Blackberry keyboard while also yelling at inanimate objects like televisions sets

BE HERE:

No comments: