Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Mavericks? You mean the country band?

They're pretty good. Stan Lynch from the Heartbreakers produced an album for them back in the 90's. What's that you say? There's a basketball team that also shares that name? Hmmmmm, are they any good? I have no idea what you are talking about.

The Dallas Mavericks are making me so disappointed and sad that the only thing that will cheer me up is to share my 2007 Favorite Kreepie Kats with all of you. You're welcome!





Where it all started.



"You kids ever seen the bottom of a lawnmower? It's wild!"




Still want to be a writer?



The reason I will never watch any Peanuts cartoon holiday specials.



If I had a nickel for every time I told someone to "grow some ovaries" I wouldn't be eating a packet of peanuts I got for free at the Mavs game on Saturday.

(Kreepie Kats Kourtesy of Gawker )

No comments: